Born in Lviv, Ukraine in 1980. Graphic artist that works in original stone lithography technique. Work on ex libris and free graphic works in own print studio in Poland (Stargard)
• 1991 -1995 – Art School named of Oleksa Novakovski (Lviv / Ukraine)
• 1996 – 2002 – I. Trush State College of Applied and Decorative Arts (Lviv / Ukraine) and got the degree of Bachelor: painter, graphic artist, designer, lecturer.
• From 2002 – works as a designer in a private design studio, also had activities as illustrator and artist.
• Since 2008 – focused on working for her artistic achievements on small graphic forms and ex libris.
• 2010 -2014 – started founded her own graphic studio in Lviv (Ukraine) with focusing on the stone lithography technique.
• From the first of 2015 changed the place of inhabitation to Stargard in Poland and moved her lithography studio to new location.