Largo Art Sole Ltd (referred to as “Organizer”) is an organizer and main sponsor of International Exlibris Competition Varna (referred to as “Competition”)
Company ID: 200417647
Address: Bulgaria, 9000 Varna, Han Krum str. 8
In order to achieving compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are obligated to inform all visitors and users of our Competition web site and all participants in our Competition (referred to as “Visitors” or “Participants”) that in the process of organizing of the International Exlibris Competition Varna we are collecting customers personal data.
1. What personal date means?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, address, phone number, an online identifier ect.
2. Principles relating to processing of personal data:
We would like to inform all Visitors or Participants with the Principles relating to processing of personal data. Your Personal data will be:
– processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
– collected and processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes to the Competition and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
– adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
– accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step will be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
– kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than 50 years and is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the Company/Competition interest;
– processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
3. What information does Organizer collect from you?
In order to organize the Competition the Organizer collects two types of information about its participants/visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not collect any personal data during visit to our homepage. We only learn the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit us and the pages that you access at our site. This information is analyzed for statistical purposes but, as an individual user, you remain anonymous in this process.
Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Personal information is requested when you apply for participation in our Competition. This information might include your name, date of birth, country of origin, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address.
4. Where do we collect information from you and how do we use it?
We collect personal information, when you fulfil and send us Application Form according to our Competition Rules for participation in our Competition. We will keep this Application form in 50 years period as written and signed proof of circumstances, declared by you in it.
We use this information for your participation of our Competition, for sending of catalogues/certificates, sending invitations and information of our competition. We will not disclose or use your personal information for purposes other than the execution of the Competition Rules.
5. With whom do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, share or rent your Personally Identifiable Information.
6. How can you update or correct your Personally Identifiable Information?
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the personal information that you have provided to us. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of your participation in the Competition, you cannot delete information associated with past entries/participations. As a result, you should not expect that all of your Personally Identifiable Information will be completely removed from our backed-up databases.
7. What are your choices regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
Email: We may from time to time send you e-mail or other communications regarding our Competition activities. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or through the Unsubscribe link in the bottom of every of our e-mails.
8. You should carefully review privacy policies of any third party sites accessible from Competition’s web page
9. Contacting Largo Art Sole Ltd. about privacy questions
Largo Art Sole Ltd.
8, Han Krum
You may also contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +359 52 602 062.