Adam Czech was born on 4th June 1976 in Katowice. In 1996 he graduated from The Secondary School of Fine Arts in Katowice. From 1996 to 2000 the artist studied at University of Silesia, Art Institute. Adam graduated with distinction from Graphic Department from prof. Delecta’s class. This studying at University of Silesia made graphic his passion. From August 2001 to January 2004 he worked as a decoration assistant at “Auchan Polska” in Mikolow. Since 2004 he have worked at Alma Mater at Graphic Department. Adam also in charge of the Students Litographers Associations “Kurant”. he took doctor`s degree in 2007. Since the graduation from the university he made a few graphic cycles. There are “Camelopardalis”, “Kosmożyry”, “Pindos”, “Ad-dyton”.
Adam take an active part in artistic life and he organizing individual exhibitions and participate in group exhibitions . His graphics take part in many competitions here and abroad. The artist works were presented at exhibitions of many international competitions (Bulgaria, Lithuania, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, Ukraine, China, Romania, Macedonia, Taiwan, Argentina, France, Belgium, Germany, Ghana …). Taking into consideration presentations in Poland he would distinguish exhibitions in Cracow, Lublin, Bytom, Ostrow Wielkopolski, Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski, Olesnica, Torun, Gdansk, Gdynia, Plock, Zamosc, Malbork, Olsztyn. Adam’s works were also shown at individual exhibitions in Gliwice, Zory, Cieszyn, Katowice, Skoczow, Mikołow, Jastrzebie Zdroj.
• Vilnius University Awards for the ex-libris, designed for the International contest of ex-libris and small graphics „Zalgiris – 600”, dedicated to Vilnius University.
• Indyvidual Award (second degree) granted by The Rector of The Silesian University in Katowice, prof. Wiesław Banyś – for artistic activity;
• III place award in the International Competition for Kościuszko Ex libris in the National Museum in Wrocław, Panorama Racławicka Branch, Wrocław;
• An honourable mention at the International Competition for Ex Libris “Province of Novara (1859-2009)”, Salone d`Onore della Prefettura – Palazzo Natta, Novara, Italy.
• An honourable mention at the International Competition for Kościuszko Ex libris in the National Museum in Wrocław, Panorama Racławicka Branch, Wrocław;
• An honourable mention in The Ludwig Meidner Competition (the all – Poland competition in graphic arts), organized by Konfraternia Kulturalna, Oleśnica
• An honourable mention and a special award of the President of “Gdańsk Community” Foundation in the International Ex Libris Competition “Gdansk Lions”, Gdansk.
• An honourable mention and award in the International Competition for a Satirical Drawing: “Money as it is or Money doesn`t mean happiness” conducted by “Expert-Siberia” magazine, Novosibirsk; Russia.
• Getting to the Finals of The “Art Dea” Competition for Young Plastic Artists, Warsaw.